Simple electric motor solar energy powered. The story

 

Once I have done with bulbs from the house and with the fidget spinners article, on an working day at the office I saw on the desk my office calculator.  This model have a tiny small solar panel, not anymore 😅 because you know I take it off. What you can do with it ? This was the question. I've connected a small led to it nothing. Let's measure the values : 






  So this is the reason why that led do nothing only 67 milliwatts available

  There must be something . I know flip flap toys are working in the light with this tiny solar panel.

 Simple. I just went to a store, find the toy and bought it. The next day The next day I took it to the office and placed her on the desk. Depending the light, sometimes working sometimes not. What is this, a joke ? A small screwdriver needed ! 😅

A small air core, a small magnet and an electronic circuit where are my money ? 😅😅😅😅

I wish to see that mini solar panel is working constantly.

A large coil and a neodymium sphere should be enough







This is more like it !

Now I have spinning something on my desk.

Time to revenge! Remember the led which I connected directly to the solar panel and it won't work ? lets put it to work to.



Now I am happy!

Author : ST 

sciencetoolbar@gmail.com

Bucharest, Romania





Comentarii

  1. I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.

    UV Lamp Ballast

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Small generator's story. Small electric generator using a single permanent magnet.

The story of the fidget spinner generator

Fidget spinner electric motor